segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2015

Little (and simple) ways to immerge oneself in a language - Part 1

Hello guys, in today's post, I am going to give you some small tips to learn a language with some really simple acts...

For starters, please read both parts of the post in which I talk about the way I learn languages. If you didn't read it and don't feel like right now I am updating you right now... it all comes down to adapting with a language without learning it. And this process I am going to talk about now takes place exactly after you have adapted with the language or know some simple words... it will give you some concept.

Well, I will try to make some simple topics and write more parts of it as long as I remember stuff to tell you, so here it goes... one tip per post...

First one:

- Switch your cellphone to the language you're learning, and be sure to 'force' yourself to understand what's written. 
Okay, okay, I am going to explain...

I recommend this regarding you're already used to your cellphone and the way of using is already 'automatic'... it won't take you so long to start understanding it... perhaps in a month you'll be ready to read some simple phrases in the language...  it seems easy, doesn't it?

Well, it might seem weird but it is extremely useful!

Anyway, it was this week's post and I will see you next week!! 

Peace out, Vinícius Arré!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário